Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Latest Favorite Product


Hey beautiful girls,
ok I know my blog title gives away what I am going to write about...but lately I have been obsessed with a tremendous product, which surprisingly is available at any Drug store and at a reasonable price. You all have seen Taylor Swift twirl around in the new CoverGirl commercials promoting the new CG line, well let me tell you...Bravo CoverGirl!! The new NatureLuxe line is fantastic!
I am especially obsessed with one of their products: the NatureLuxe Gloss Balm!

Typically, when you hear of a “gloss” or a “balm” we assume it also be synonymous with “colorless”. Even if bright in the tube, once the product makes its way onto the lips, it becomes bland and a great disappointment.

Not so much with these new Gloss Balm sticks from CoverGirl.

Not only is it formulated with all natural ingredients, has SPF 15 and smells wonderful, but the color payoff is extraordinary!

I gave away a whole bunch to my family and friends, used them on photoshoot and for Brides (I let them keep it for make-up retouching), great for teenagers for back to school and for the busy mom on the run...actually, I use mine everyday!!

You need to get one to believe me...you'll quickly become a fan as well!

P.S. Let me know what you think!!!

Be Fabulous,

Ella


Personal beauty, Makeup, Fashion trends, Style & Glamour like celebrities.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want that.... :( Hope to buy that soon.