Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Holidays


Hello my dear friends,
just a quick post to say Happy Holidays to you all!!!

I hope 2011 has great adventures for everyone! I just love it when we are about to enter a new year, as I am a person that likes to focus on the future, just the anticipation of what the new year will bring is intoxicating!!!

I have many resolutions, goals and dreams for the New Year.
There are fabulous projects for BeautyByElla.com that are taking shape as we speak...will let you know as soon as they approach ;)
Closing 2010 with makeup for a fabulous bride and her bridal party...so exciting!!

Many wishes of a fantastic 2011, stay safe and make wonderful memories, XOXO

Be Fabulous,

Ella


Personal beauty, Makeup, fashion trends, style & glamour like celebrities.

http://www.facebook.com

No comments: