Thursday, December 16, 2010

BeautyByElla on Facebook

BeautyByElla
Hello my dear fashionista and Beauty addicts,
have you checked out my BeautyByElla facebook page yet?? NO???
Oh my, you have to go "like" it!!!

I post everyday all kind of fun beauty stuff, like: Trivia, Did you Know...?, tricks of the trade, Hair care, Fun facts, Beauty Myths and Beauty Bad habits...and so much more about beauty and fashion!!
Plus I publish most of my work there!

Go check it out, and feel free to say "hello" on the wall, I always like to hear from you! :) oh, if you like it, suggest it to your friends...the more the merrier!

I have a link on this blog page on the left side bar...so no need to go crazy trying to find the facebook fan page! I also have a personal page, but I only accept close friends and family...sorry.

Look forward to see you all on the BeautyByElla facebook page,

Be Fabulous,

Ella


Personal beauty, Makeup, fashion trends, style & glamour like celebrities.

No comments: