Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Hair Style

OMGoodness, I almost completely forgot to tell you...I chopped off all of my hair (well most of it haha). I wanted a change so bad, and after taking my 14 inches red brown curls to an asymmetric chocolate brown bob...I decided I needed something more drastic, so I pulled a Halle Barry!!!
I adore my new look, it's so easy and pretty! Now I look like the rockstar I am on the inside!

What do you think??

Big hugs and lots of love,

Be Fabulous,

Ella


Personal beauty, Makeup, fashion trends, style & glamour like celebrities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

short hairstyles would look good on them, is one that comes up over and over again right before a trip to the stylist. Depending on who you ask and the style you are trying to achieve, short hairstyles can look great on every face.


_______________
Murano Glass