Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globe's Award - Red Carpet Fashion


Hours away from the Golden Globes Awards Red Carpet, we await anxiously to see all the beautiful fashion the celebrities will parade in Beverly Hills.

With amazing movies and fantastic shows on TV, we will be expecting a star studded night!

The Big celebrities I look forward to, are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Cate Blanchett, Penelope Cruz, Anne Hathaway, Kate Bekinsale and Marisa Tomei, who usually amaze me! Oh, let's not forget about my dearest Johnny Depp...I sure hope he will show!

I'm expecting Tina Fey in black, Kate Winslet in a romantic frock, George Clooney and Leonardo Di Caprio in their usual boring black suit.
I'm interested to see what Beyonce -usually a hit or miss- is going to wear. Milo Ventimiglio is also another of my favourite on the red carpet, excited to see if he continues with his stylish picks.
I'm already liking what the hosts are wearing, and keeping in true fashion to the runway choices I'm expectin a lot of chiffon and sheer fabrics, metallics accents and floral themes and a lot of short fun dresses; as for colors a lot of vibrant colors gowns (purple, tangerine, lime, yellow), and some black basics. As for jewelry, a lot of big bold necklaces, bold cuffs and cocktail rings.
Hair is simple with free hanging updos, makeup simple and natural as well with dramatic smokey eyes.
Let's get ready for the Show..check the Golden Globes 2009 Red Carpet's arrivals Live on E!
Enjoy!!! And keep posted for my Golden Globes Best and Worst Dressed List...to follow.

Be Fabulous,

Ella

Personal beauty, fashion trends, style, glamour like celebrities.

No comments: