Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day time Makeup

Hi everyone, I decided to show you how I do a day makeup application with some videos.
The first video, Part one- Concealer and Foundation, shows you step by step how I conceal acne problem and skin discolorations in order to achieve a smooth and clear canvas to apply a Day time makeup look.
At the bottom of the video I will list the products I used.


Moisturizer: Impuv
Primer: Smashbox Photofinish Light
Concealer 1: Ben Nye Total Conceal All (NB1 & MY3)
Foundation: CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped Foundation (Warm Beige)
Concealer 2: Maybelline Mineral Power (Cream Light)

I hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave a comment with a suggestion for a Makeup or Style video you would like to see and stay tuned for part 2, part 3 and the Conclusion of the video.

Be Fabulous,

Ella

Personal beauty, Makeup, fashion trends, style & glamour like celebrities.

1 comment:

beautybyella said...

Hey guys I've been asked to list where I got those brands of cosmetics. I get Benefit, BareMinerals, Stila and Smashbox at Sephora, some Shoppers Drugmart carry Smashbox as well. NYX is at most Save on Foods, some Napoleon Perdis makeup can be found at Target(US), and Palladio's Makeup at CVS stores(US). The MACs cosmetics are available at MACs stores. Revlon, Maybelline and Covergirl any drugstore, and Ben Nye at costume (or Halloween) shops...hope this helps ;)